So, July was a mess for me and we’re going to pretty much ignore that it ever happened and move on from there. Because of this, I do not have a July wrap up, instead we’re just anticipating August and hoping that it goes a lot better than last month did.
This is probably going to be very similar to my July TBR seeing as I barely read anything last month…
‣ First, I am finally going to finish The Way of Kings by Brandon Sanderson this month. For sure. Definitely. One hundo p.
‣ Princesses Behaving Badly by Linda Rodríguez McRobbie
This was on my July TBR but seeing as I’m a useless person but I’m going to read it this month. Hopefully probably maybe.
‣ Hannah Green And Her Unfeasibly Mundane Existence by Michael Marshall Smith
The name of this book is kick ass. I read the first couple pages earlier on in June but I never actually got into it so I have no idea what I think of it so far.
I’m going to try my best to read more than just these this month but I don’t want to put too much pressure on myself because I think I’m more likely to fail that way. We’ll see what happens.
The August Comment Challenge
This month I am participating in The August Comment Challenge which is hosted by the amazing Lonna @ FLYLēF and Alicia @ A Kernel of Nonsense. They put so much effort into organizing such a great challenge that brings the blogging community closer and allows members to get to know new people. After trying to remind myself all summer I’m so grateful to finally be able to participate this month! I’ve been paired up with Kaleena @ Reader Voracious and cannot wait to see what posts she comes out with this August.
Other Things that are Happening in August
‣ I’m going to my girlfriend’s cottage over the long weekend with a couple friends from Uni who are visiting from the Toronto area. I’m excited af to get plastered and sing songs around the campfire and hide from prospective thunderstorms and jump off of kayaks into freezing river water.
‣ I’m moving all my things to Kingston! I have to go shopping for furniture so that in a couple weeks (less than that even!) I can get them all into a Uhaul and take them down to my new house in the town where my University is. I’m living with five other girls so it’s going to be insane and I could not be more excited.
‣ I’m moving my actual self to Kingston a couple weeks after all my stuff. So that’s even more exciting. Lots of excitement is happening!! It’s going to be a very good month.
So there you go, that’s what my August is looking like so far. I’m going to try to be more active on here, get more reading and posting and commenting done, and be a more productive human being all around. Wish me luck, I’m going to need it!